Chabad Café – The first stop on your Vienna trip!
You have just landed in Vienna and want to carefully plan your trip? You want to learn about recommended sightseeing spots and meet other travelers? How about playing some pool and relaxing on the couch with a cup of freshly brewed American coffee?
Let us invite you to Chabad Café – a free coffee bar replete with all the amenities including WIFI!
At Chabad Café, we can help you:
- arranging drivers to suit all your sightseeing needs
- choose the recommended and favorite tourist attractions
- connect to local transportation
- navigating to popular shopping centers
- providing directions to kosher stores and restaurants
Even if you’re just in the mood of kicking up your feet and relaxing or chatting about your day – we’re here for you!
Chabad Café is located in the heart of the Jewish community in the second district, a five minute walk from the city center. Come on over!
We’re at Taborstraße 20a, 1020 Vienna and
we’re open from Monday until Thursday from 10:30 until 16:00.
For more information, please call Rabbi Mecha’le Butman at + 43-676-83181-771